Original topic:

Galaxy F14 5G

(Topic created on: 04-22-2023 10:15 PM)
neffexxjapjit
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy F
I brought F14 5G for my mom, I compared its processors with others in 20k range, nd found 1330 to better, but why does it lags at all times. Samsung, please push an update to fix this, otherwise specifications of the phone are good.

Nd why i can't I play games at 90 fps, its screen is 90Hz. I downloaded Free Fire it just shows 62 fps. Btw i am not going to play games on this phone.

RESOLVE IT, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
12 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Benchmark scores doesn't tell you the whole story. Optimisation matters and Samsung usually optimises only expensive devices better. For eg: A53 with a less powerful Exynos chip will have better software experience than f14 with a more powerful chip.

Also, Exynos chips usually struggles in gaming regardless of the benchmark scores compared to similar or less powerful snapdragon chips.
neffexxjapjit
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Bruh i know, i just said Samsung to push a software update to fix this
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
The framerate doesn't count towards the frames per second that you get. I have a F14 and it doesn't lag, are you using any app which might be hogging the CPU/RAM?
neffexxjapjit
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Nope
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Uninstall unused apps or that you not use and clear cache partition.

Not that in some cases if you use battery saver and limit CPU to 70% , device may lag.
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Type your query>Ask a question/Tap an error report>Send)

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

mukki3996
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy F
Does it works well for general use..?
neffexxjapjit
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Bruh ,phone is good but i think it needs sone optimization
0 Likes
utkarsh_01
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
Well i paly bgmi in it and when its hot a little bit it gives crackling sound by its speaker and it only gives 30 fps in bgmi which is very bad for a 5nm processor and its price is 15000 and other comapnies in this range gives much more fps comparing to this