Original topic:

Galaxy F12 December Update

(Topic created on: 12-26-2021 12:51 PM)
SMGalaxyF12User
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy F
Samsung updates all its budget and midrange devices in every three months. I'm using galaxy F12 and its last updated with July security patch in September. December is almost going to end but no updates came out for this device.

In the other hand , galaxy M12 which is also in the same price, has got November security patch last month, with Ram plus feature and December security patch in this month 😳

I just want to tell you one thing its now clear that M12 is better than F12. In terms of Software Updates.

Now, I'm thinking that other brands like Vivo and Xiomi is better than Samsung in the case of security patch updates. Vivo Y12g is updated with December security patch. Oppo A15s also updated with October Security patch. Redmi 10 prime also updated with the October security patches and Samsung F12 is still running with July security patch. 
11 Comments
itsmehere
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
Iam also using this device...
Same problem 😕
0 Likes
PraveenKumarB
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
M12 got December update? Are you sure?
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Yes. 2nd December.
0 Likes
PraveenKumarB
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Can you reconfirm again. Because even in changelog it isn't updated. An update was received for M12 on 24th November. That is the last known update.Might be some people have downloaded same update lately in December
0 Likes
Galaxy F
I can show you the change log wait
0 Likes
Galaxy F
See this1640537311528_1640537311481_0.jpg
0 Likes
PraveenKumarB
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Is the model number for M12 is M127G ? For India..Right? From where you got this?
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Yes. India
0 Likes
PraveenKumarB
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Even I am a F12 user and eagerly waiting for update. A new build was found on 7 Dec in check firm app but update isn't rolled out to users. Don't even know when we can expect that. It has became a mystery
0 Likes