Original topic:

F62 poor performance

(Topic created on: 10-12-2021 03:47 PM)
Babu125
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy F
Guys this is for F62 users..
Finally we got a rubbish update after 3 months. I am calling it rubbish bcz the major con of network reception is not solved and CA is not added. The phone has major network problem. Everyone report it else it ll not be resolved. U can complain in the "consumer forum" also.they take good action. I did 2 days ago. 
Come forward all....
6 Comments
Babu125
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Every report to consumer forum.... it works very good.
Shivam9798
Active Level 2
Galaxy F
Sir how to report in consumer forum, please help
Babu125
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Search Google-national consumer forum number- toll free number.
Call them- give ur details- complain jab krna to bolna hum sb bahot post kr rahe hy community p, bahot bar Samsung ko call krk v bola hy, wada v mila tha but nahi hua. But CA mat bolna.. wo log additional features ka prblm nahi lenge.. bahot kam banta hy aap complain kro
Shivam9798
Active Level 2
Galaxy F
Ok sir
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We have acknowledged your concern regarding carrier aggregation.

We would like to inform you that the model Galaxy F62 does not support carrier aggregation. However, we have noted this down as feedback and we take every feedback with an assurance of improvement with every passing day. The feedback shared by you is appreciated and we might take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches.

For additional information, you can revert back to us and we will definitely help you with the same.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Babu125
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
F62 doesn't support CA!!??? I have checked all the details. The processor supports it. So it can be implemented via update.
0 Likes