Original topic:

F23 5g VONR IN DEVELOPER MODE

(Topic created on: 03-15-2023 08:42 PM)
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
After opening the developer mode. and u search VONR it immediately shows vonr sim 1 and 2. but when u tap on it nothing happens seems like samsung has barred us to use vonr only. plz allow. calls from 5g to 4g is difficult plus more battery consumption. When u call on jio and your data is running on 5g. 

U can see calls jump from 5g to volte. That is so irritating. Why can't we only use VONR only for both calls and data. Like we have an option lte only. 

Samsung plz reply.🙏 
13 Comments
kp006
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Same issue in my A23 5g
0 Likes
DeAThKinG
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
After 5G issues i am starting to hate Samsung
0 Likes
sudhakar35gm
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
Thats the network issue.
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy F
I think same here. I am forced to use lte over 5g because of calls.
0 Likes
Ãadi
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Ya same problem here in f23 5g
0 Likes
KDeb
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
And sometimes calls are not going. They stuck, i need to cut it and call again. It takes lot of time. They need to fix this.
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy F
Not only this there are times when u are forced to do airplane mode on and off then after that u make a call and it goes. I mean seriously
0 Likes
KDeb
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
Yup, it's very annoying
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy F
I searched this if u switch on developer mode. And go to settings and under search bar. Type vonr u will notice that under the developer mode there is a hidden vonr sim 1 and sim 2. But when u go inside the developer mode it is not there hopefully samsung will bring this hidden feature out for us. Just have a look
0 Likes