Original topic:

Does the latest update on Galaxy F62 device have any issues with the display ?

(Topic created on: 10-15-2021 01:55 PM)
Anandjo_c
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy F
I am having trouble with the eye sight.... my eyes getting red while using mobile phone after the latest update ... ??

20 Comments
Galaxy F
NO SUCH ISSUE WITH DISPLAY !
YOU SET PHONE BRIGHTNESS LEVEL AT YOUR EYE COMFORT LEVEL
Anandjo_c
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
I tried but won't work... 🥺🥺 display is etching my eyes... even at very low brightness....👀
Galaxy F
GET CHECKUP OF YOUR EYES !
IF ANY EYE STRAIN FEELING
Ajay_das
Expert Level 1
Galaxy F
So sad Dnt say any one.. r u Samsung mobile owner what always supporting Samsung..listen we spend 25000 f62 we are right to talk
Shubhendra031
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
I also spend 25999 on f62 and face not even a single problem neither from starting from the date i buy, nor after any update. No battery no display issue not network issue and also no lag. Is samsung member se bahar niklo pata chalega 43k 5* rating chal rahi. Har jagah khali defame krte fir rahe logon ko galat bata rahe. mujhe toh koi problem nahi hui latest update ke baad.
Anandjo_c
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
I already checkup with the doctor yesterday... the eyes are perfectly fine no issues with that..... Doctor says... you are spending more time with display or having not appropriate display condition....

Its only happen after the update..... and i spent more time on mobile....

Its the discussion form... so i posted... sorry if you have any issues with me... I won't mind your reply...
Galaxy F
I JUST GIVEN SUGGESTION AS USER AND HELPING NATURE !
I DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH ANYONE 👍
0 Likes
keyan3266
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Are u paid promotion for samsung? Dont act too smart. Till now no CA. Simply posting comments is not a solution
Galaxy F
YOU CAN CHECK I HAD SENDS MANY OF TIMES
FEEDBACKS AND ERRORS REPORT TO SAMSUNG ABOUT CARRIER AGGREGATION TILL TODAY...
AND WRONG WILL BE WRONG NO MATTER WHAT

I JUST NOT COMMENT ON CA BUT ALSO SENDS REPORTED MANY TIMES

CA PROVIDE OR NOT IS IN HANDS ON SAMSUNG I M JUST GENIUNE USER LIKE OTHER USERS !

0 Likes