Original topic:

Device performance issues

(Topic created on: 03-07-2023 12:50 PM)
sudeeptripathi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy F
Hello there, I am using Samsung galaxy f62 device and updated it to one ui 5.1, but after uodating it to new uodate I am facing some below issues like: 1. With some routines enabled in the background and whenever I am unlocking the device the phine screen goes blank and displays goes black 2. When I receive incoming calls all the options to receive call or reject calls not displays and screen goes black. I have currently disabled all routines from the settings and after disabling the routines these issue not found till now. But, here I want you guys to take this seriously and provide some fixes for these kind of issues urgently. Because these issues are impacting device performance. Waiting for your support and response. 

Thank you...
4 Comments
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
I have a few routines on my F62 and I don't have any issues you mentioned. Try deleting the routines and add it again.
Ajay_das
Expert Level 1
Galaxy F
🤣🤣Battery draining issue
0 Likes
sudeeptripathi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
Please add some routines like power saving mode over night and schedule dark mode on/off
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes