Original topic:

Customers Angry on samsung for not Enabling Carrier aggregation in F62

(Topic created on: 06-11-2021 12:31 AM)
PanndyaRaviraj
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy F

I purchasedGalaxy F62 6GB at 21500 after ICICI discount. It is not at all acceptable that you are not giving 4G+ support at that price. Your customers who trust your brand shouldn't deserve such behaviour. It is an intensional business behaviour from samsung to keep carrier aggregation support disabled for F62, else there is no technical limitations for it. Network and high data speed are must feature for every smartphone in the world now. What is the use of using Exynos 9825 if the data downlink speed is going up to only 3.x Mbps? Exynos 9825 is capable of doing much more than that.

So, it is my folded handed request to Samsung management if they really care about their customers then please update the firmware with the support of carrier aggregation

My 8000 and three year old redmi y2 working on 4G+ hahahahah .Good work samsung 
5 Comments
Galaxy F
Now after 2 month with bank discount samsung sell this phone at 17000 . Just within two month price decrease 4500 .
Technil
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Yes . for some limited days offer. Now it's again it's old price
hrishikeshRoy
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
☹☹☹
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from individual users (respect to no. of sales of device across all platforms), to add a premium feature. To provide feedback in samsung members app, Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions. If you want quicker action, write on every channel, whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, youtube, samsung content help( google it),samsung live chat,twitter, instagram,facebook,linkedin,etc.
Technil
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
CA is a basic features and shame on every mobile manufacturer who has not given it to their device even when it's supported by the processor.