Original topic:

Carrier aggregation in samsung galaxy f62

(Topic created on: 10-23-2021 04:15 PM)
munibur
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy F
Network and Wifi connectivity issue. 

This is the main point which I want to highlight and I request Samsung to seriously work on this. Networks are seriously bad on this. Carrier Aggregation can be enabled through software updates as chipset supports it. I hope samsung enables that because network reach is not that great. Wifi Performance is also not Good. Samsung please enable Carrier Aggregation in this.
9 Comments
tanzyd2
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Wifi connectivity issues after latest update
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
No wifi issues whatsoever.
munibur
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Sometimes i face this issue... it couldn't connect to wifi and at the same time my other devices are connected to wifi...and then i have to reboot f62
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
Don't know bro.. various users are having various issues with this model. From where did u buy it?
munibur
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
I bought this from Flipkart
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
However mobile network is pathetic.
Rob2512
Active Level 2
Galaxy F
In a chat with samsung support, the person said we'll never get 4g+ because including the chipset there are some other hardware tools also which helps in carrier aggregation but he said that processor is eligible but due to lack of other tools they can't provide the 4g+ features through software update,
Guys forget the idea of having 4g+ 😭
0 Likes
munibur
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
🤣🤣no other tools required.... if processor supports means it requires only software update...the thing is that they don't want to give this update . So that we upgrade to a new samsung product...this is the strategy they are applying.... not only samsung uses this strategy , other brands are also using this same strategy....take the example of samsung M31 which is facing mother board issue....
0 Likes
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes