Original topic:

CameraBugs, ManualFocus isnt working Galaxy F62 in pro mode manual focus

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 08:16 PM)
Hittaish
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy F

Hi the camera in Galaxy F62 isnt workin accurately .Not able to capture macros with pro mode manual focus Isnt capturing subject accurately i fixed the manual focus to THE LOWEST and it

was not able to capture the subject and please also make your shutter speed to 30 second. YOUR SELFIES ARE TOO WARM PHOTOS ARE VERY DULL.

10 Comments
Hittaish
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Hi if you guys have any solution please do let me know.
0 Likes
Galaxy F
It seems you are too close to subject , this probably why it is out of focus , try to set it to infinity and then slowly back up
Hittaish
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Ill try thanksfor the heads up ,do you think that subject not getting proper light could be one of the reason.
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Yes, light does play a great role, the more light camera gets , the more better it would perform
John J
Active Level 6
Galaxy F

Just like in your case it was a hit or miss, used camera fv5 (free version) and got some near object focus. There is option to change driver. I think the developers might improve the app for f62 use but might depend on number of users asking for better performance in their paid version. 

F62 and Asus ze601kl has pdaf, but Asus done better.

I'm not into photography, was happy with 6yr old Asus pixelmaster and never had used a 3rd party app. It was too easy to shoot with. Miss the panosphere mode. The focus calibration with colour balance was taken for granted that I don't find on realme or samsung.

If you have better results using fv5 or another app or how to tune Samsung camera app let me know, I would really appreciate it. I would like the app take a good pic any time without having to spend time on the settings. Can miss a good moment thinking what settings to shot with.

0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
Is this focus issue present in macro mode also ?
0 Likes
Hittaish
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
I found in manual mode only, macro mode is fine as long as phone is stable.
0 Likes
Decepticon
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Restore camera settings
0 Likes
Babu125
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Pro mode needs to b in pro hands bro. U need to adjust everything manually.
0 Likes