Original topic:

Average Screen on Time of F62

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 06:23 PM)
TanmayK
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy F
What's the average screen on time of F62 ?
I'm having around 9.5 hours from 100% to 17%. Is this common with other devices too? Or is it too low ?

22 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
Your battery is draining I guess..
Many reviews said that F62 battery can last about one and half day or closer to 2 days...
SivaPappu
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
That doesn't mean screen on time. It's total usage. His mobile performing good. Just as expected
TanmayK
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
But it's not appropriate and understandable if someone say it like that... One need to mention and compare the SOT first.
And of course it's draining fast comparing to itself, according to hardware and company given details it should last much longer. I want to know whether the same is happening with other F62s.
What do I do for this? I've tried most of the methods like putting apps to sleep for proper battery saving and I even use it at low brightness.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
Screen On Time is ok!
Let hope the next update fix this..
0 Likes
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Galaxy F
My poco m2 pro with 5000 mah battery gives 10 hours of sot easily with 20 % battery remains
Galaxy F
SOT's are subjective, if someone is bringing Netflix , they can cross 13+ hours of SOT

While someone gaming will get 7+ hours of SOT
TanmayK
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
Of course.. But as I said I don't do gaming, no heavy tasking, put most of the apps to sleep and deep sleep, turn off any necessary connectivity like bluetooth, location, keep brightness as low as possible etc etc... Still getting only this much.. I think at my condition I should get at least 12 hrs sot... What do mean by 'bringing Netflix' ?
0 Likes
Galaxy F
I meant Binging* Autocorrect Meesed up
A lot of idle drain depends on your network condition, in a region where the network is low , the battery drain would be higher
0 Likes
kosika
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
True, perhaps can u tell the battery life is good seeing his usage in screenshot. No it is not upto to the point
0 Likes