Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

After Update

(Topic created on: 01-30-2023 02:17 PM)
Itsanime19
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy F
Galaxy F23 5G battery Is improved i noticed after update my phone's battery draining like turtle😊😘😊😚😇
I LOVE SAMSUNG PHONE's
33 Comments
Itsanime19
Active Level 9
Galaxy F
😅🤣😂
Tarun0202
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Complaint in jio appellate authority to raise JIO 5G concern for samsung F23 5G.
arun7129
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Call jio and say to update Jio5G phone compatibility database for f23 phone. Because Samsung already released SA software update with December 22 security patch update... This software update released on dt. 27.01.2023 by Samsung and if your security patch update version on 01 December 2023 then you can able to use Jio5G if you have received Jio5G welcome offer by Jio.

This issue coming due to Jio not updated Jio5G phone compatibility database due to this user's not getting welcome offer. Who are all ready received Jio5G welcome offer earlier after sim inserted to another 5G phone.. are able to use Jio5G currently. For others have to wait for couple of days for update Jio5G phone compatibility database. Or alternatively you can use other Jio5G enabled Device of family or friends to keep sim inserted for 48 to 72 hrs. In Jio5G enabled phone. and when you will receive Jio5G welcome offer then again wait for few hrs. to plan attach in your jio account then you able to use Jio5G in F23.
0 Likes