Original topic:

video playing problem in C7 Pro

(Topic created on: 01-19-2018 12:12 PM)
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy C
whenever I play videos in galary or Twitter videos or another place in my C7 pro, after some seconds video is stopping and voice is going on and again video resuming and voice continues to go in leaving behind some seconds relative to the video...... voice and the video timing is not matching...... Samsung resolve my problem
11 Comments
Salmaan
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
I too found this sometimes in my samsung on max also.......🖐
0 Likes
manthan123
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy C
mera c7 pro ke sang bhi ho raha he ...kya karu thik karne ke liye
0 Likes
s01gautam
Active Level 6
Galaxy C
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.application.onead&hl=en Your friend has invited you to try OneAD app. OneAD is Refer and Earn + Shop and Save mobile app. Install this free app become a member and earn up to 2.5 Lakh Rs per month. Your referral code for registration is reffer code -"M1EQFP"
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to offer some troubleshooting steps to overcome the issue:
1) Navigate to Settings >> Sounds & Vibrations >> Sound Quality and Effect >> Disable UHQ Upscaler.
2) Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Press on More >> Reset App Preferences
3) Run your device in Safe Mode to check the issue
4) Keep updating the device if available.
5) Take full data back up and reset the device.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
tyRion
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
sun ab madarchod ,iska rply mai deta hu

1. if i turn off the uhq upscaler then the video starts distorting (audio gets muted in music players),it doesn't run smoothly
2. reset app preference 5 times, nothing changed
3.fuck your safe mode
4.we are facing this after the last update of 291 mbs
5.fuck off again,i won't reset . reset can't be a solution
6. if i reset settings or restart the phone then i can play normally for half day

so dear shamesung a.k.a 'chutiya,behenchod aur baki jitni gali h' try to provide some service,have some dignity . these are not the low range phones and we don't expect these kind of shitty issues
ixgxs
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy C
i am having same problem ! but if i reboot my device it works well for 3 hours or 15 mins . that problem is only the video player app from Samsung ! should do wipe cache partion action ? reply asap !
Lousifer
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
same problem here. after updating nougat on c7 pro
ixgxs
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy C
do one thing ! go to settings - apps - right top side three dots - reset app preferences - reboot your phone recovery booting by switching off the phone - plugin your charger - after the charging screen shows up - keep pressing power button volume button and and home button at the same time until unless it boots uo to the recovery booting ! then scroll down to the wipe cache partion via volume down button and selecting it via power button and boom reboot your device ! it'll works fine as good as before mate !
0 Likes
Subhamsdc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
if you are having this problem after updatiting your phone to nougat, like i have been, do this
1-download samsung switch
2-backup your phone's data on a sdcard with the help of the app
3-factory reset your phone
4-restore your data back on your phone with samsung switch app
thi solution was given to me by samsung care.
0 Likes