Original topic:

sold my c9 pro mobile

(Topic created on: 02-17-2018 11:49 PM)
pydiharsha123
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy C
i sold my mobile today which is 9 months old. i purchased this mobile only for the sake of 4000mah battery capacity which long last..
but after upgrading to nougat battery drains completly in half a day. i have to charge 2 times in a day which is very pathetic

replies from samsung gives an automated same messages. no help and no quality and service.
there is no use of this services app in mobile.

GUYS PLS DONT BUY SAMSUNG MOBILES
6 Comments
lunaticfiend
Active Level 8
Galaxy C
Awesome, more power to you! Remember to uninstall the Members application incase the Google backup restores it on your new phone.
0 Likes
pydiharsha123
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
samsung members are only for us not for samsung.
samsung doesnt do anything except auto replies.. so waste of time
0 Likes
Asok
Active Level 8
Galaxy C
bro
how much ruppes you sold
how you sold through OLX or other
Please give me your answer
which mobile you next purchase
0 Likes
nirmalk
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
I sell my c9 pro also
I buy honor 10
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thanks for reaching out to the Samsung support communities! We apologies as you have faced battery drainage issue in your device. Samsung always tries to provide best possible resolution for the device issue. If the device issue is not fixed by following the troubleshooting steps then we suggest the users to visit the service centre for the device physical inspection.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
pydiharsha123
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
one plus phones gives 2 day battery life.. none of the Samsung phones give that
0 Likes