Original topic:

samsung galaxy c9 pro

(Topic created on: 08-27-2017 07:09 PM)
RazaMasoom
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy C
what happen to c9 pro guys...its seem 2 mothe aga i habe buy my phone...nd from than i have been waiting for nougat 7 .... what u all r doing i dont know the low budugest fone are comeing with new ui samsung experions 8.1 and the mid rangers are sitll waitng for the nougat .....Hand soft to guys .... great works u r all r doing with ur samung fone .... i really like samung fones for they best ui experions ever .... bit now a days i m seeing ur tentrom .... good good keep it up samsung members...😥😥
0 Likes
13 Comments
mazher
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
mate if u cant speak english just dont try. it looks crap just right in hindi they will reply
RazaMasoom
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
who r u bro
0 Likes
mazher
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
lol same as you dying to get nougat android 7 for my c9 pro... almost an year yet waiting for it
0 Likes
RazaMasoom
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
oooo
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices. Nougat is already planned for the concern Samsung devices soon these are going to receive a nougat update.
RazaMasoom
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
atleast tell me the month man plzz what u all r doing with ur phones i dont know
0 Likes
Rushi98
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy C
When did we get update for c9 pro ?
Aarifkhan
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
Hi bro chek it bro37f9dcda-b33b-4e6c-9a4d-661901005289.jpg
0 Likes
RazaMasoom
Active Level 3