Original topic:

network/signal

(Topic created on: 12-28-2017 10:52 PM)
Hissay
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy C
There seems to be a problem with my network in my C9Pro. I've a jio network connection in my phone (C9 Pro) which I've recently purchased and it does not show any signal/network bar. The network/signal is very low and I'm having a hard time accessing the net or while making calls.
I also had recently update my phone with the 7.1.1 update but still the problem persists.
How can I get proper & good network/ signal?
0 Likes
5 Comments
mihirmeshram
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
jio is not good there is wery slow speed of jio try idea or airtel
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
"Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your Concern.
Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue:-
1) Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.
Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
2) Search for the Network Manually as follows:
Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.
3) You may check by exchanging the SIM in SIM slots.
4) Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.
If still issue persists then we would suggest you to once contact with your service provider.
"
0 Likes
Ranada
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
There seems to be a problem with my network in my C9Pro. I've a jio network connection in my phone (C9 Pro) which I've recently purchased and it does not show any signal/network bar. The network/signal is very low and I'm having a hard time accessing the net or while making calls.
I also had recently update my phone with the 7.1.1 update but still the problem persists.
0 Likes
PREMYADAV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
0 Likes
PREMYADAV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
There seems to be a problem with my network in my C9Pro. I've a airtel network connection in my phone (C9 Pro) which I've recently purchased and it does not show any signal/network bar. The network/signal is very low and I'm having a hard time accessing the net or while making calls.
0 Likes