Original topic:

looking for applications

(Topic created on: 02-15-2020 10:02 PM)
dmjoshi
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy C
I again put a request here for apps.
I need an application which can act as a secretary and reply to incoming calls, in my own precorded voice or any other professional voice, if I am busy and unable to take calls.
I am also looking for an app same as "Lock screen stories".
Can any one help me. 
Hey, Samsung team, can you suggest such apps? 
9 Comments
Galaxy C
sir i understand your query but believe i would not use such app this is very dangerous apps nowadays steal data your voice can also be used in other places or may be some other unknown activity. we should be aware isnt it sir ?
dmjoshi
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
Ok. But still you knw, pl suggest
0 Likes
Galaxy C
You can simply enable Voice Mail box service provided by your service provider. Its the most easy and safest way to automatically answer and give instruction or reply in your own voice. Also it can record the voice message of the caller so that you can hear it later.

I have seen some sort of AI that's built into Google assistant which can handle phone calls. I have seen this in a developer conference video. In that video, the phone made a call to a local shop just like a human and made appointments for the owner.
Hope in near future all the phones will receive it.
0 Likes
dmjoshi
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
I had already tried it long long back, when BPL was operating. But it is very time consuming hearing each n every revorded mesges
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy C
There's no such app, but Google has a feature called call screening where the Google assistant talks on behalf of you when you are busy, but that feature is only available on pixel not yet available to Indian users as of now it's only exclusive to Pixel devices in the USA
0 Likes
dmjoshi
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
Yes, you are very correct. It is now made available for all pixel phones. Earlier it was not available fir pixel 1 n 2. Thks. I hope Google will offer it to all Android phones
0 Likes
Sridhar213
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
its better you can make your own app as you want, other than depending on others
0 Likes
dmjoshi
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
I hv already contacted one of my nephews, who is Android developer. Hope he can make it for me. Thks.
0 Likes
dmjoshi
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
Very funny. Chip chip ke baate karne nahi. In case if i cant take an incoming call the prerecorded voice mesg can do that job n the caller may not get feeling of insulting. I hope you understand this
0 Likes