Original topic:

c9pro Fast charging is not working after update. And camera clarity has degrade.

(Topic created on: 11-23-2018 02:19 PM)
Bunty8411
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy C
Anybody facing camera issue?? I report for camera issue to samsung. Before update it was decent camera capture. But after update its seems worst than any 13 megapixel phone. Got my other device samsung j7 prime updated to 8.1 and samsung exp to 9.5. Its a budget phone but got better picture quality than c9 pro which is premium. Didnt expected from samsung this kind of negligence with premium customers. Battery performance is also degraded after update. 
Facing fast charging issue also after update. Hope we get all this bugs fix on a upcoming update.
8 Comments
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
wait for some days after update it take time set if still persists do reset your phone or share it to Samsung
YashodhanGanu
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
but working well in A9 Pro (8.0)
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Please know that we are continuously working to improve the Samsung customer experience, and we have taken your feedback into consideration. We want to improve Samsung so it serves your needs and is the best product it can be. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our product team, please let us know. Your comments and requests are greatly appreciated. We appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Bunty8411
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
Fast charging and battery backup improved after a hard reset last week.
Thanks Samsung, hope today released update will solve camera issues also.
0 Likes
Taiyab46
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy C
Even I am facing the same problems, fast charging notification is not showing while charging, camera clarity degraded after update,no Samsung pay even after update, They are slowing down phone deliberately after update!
Bunty8411
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
battery backup was improved with camera stability after the last update. Fast charging still is an issue. I use to disconnect and connect till it shows fast charging in a lock screen.
Exact issue is while connecting a charger phone is reading it as a USB charging. Hope we can get a small update for it. Till than we can just do it like disconnect and reconnect 2 or 3 times while putting it on charge, it helped me. 🙂
0 Likes
Bunty8411
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
@taiyab46 you must update a OTA last update received and security patch which was released on 1st November.
0 Likes
Galaxy C

great post

0 Likes