Original topic:

c9 pro sound playback issue in videos

(Topic created on: 02-06-2018 07:54 PM)
Mann7091
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy C
while playing videos on You tube, facebook , video app the sound does not match with the video . for first 3 seconds everything runs fine but after that video pauses on its own and then after it starts again the the problem starts its really bad plzz help samsung members after update it was good for few days but it has again started
0 Likes
7 Comments
Mann7091
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
plzz some one help me with this am really frustrated
0 Likes
devam1007
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
bro go to settings than selecet app there are three dots at up right corner select it choose reset app
0 Likes
Lousifer
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
I've a same problem with my c7 pro. while playing videos on my mobile (any app) it started lags for few seconds. and audio doesn't sync with visuals. plz Samsung kindly fix this issue
0 Likes
Nesh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
I've had the same problem. Bugged me a lot, But after lot of internet search and enquiries atlast found a fix. Just go to settings and go to sound quality and effects. Then turn off all UHQ Upscaler, Tube Amp Pro, Surround and Concert Hall options. It fixed it for me.
0 Likes
Mann7091
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
what's the usse of having such functionality in the software if we can turn out on . I must say am disappointed in samsung
0 Likes
PB303
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
bro ek bar factory reset do mobile ko aur fir UHQ upscaler aur concert hall on hi rehenedo. last time nougat update ke baad se ye problem shuru hua tha ki UHQ upscaler on karne ke baad sound lag hota tha lekin uske baad aur ek update aayaa aur phir UHQ upscaler off karne ke baad ye problem aanle laga. so give factory reset and just keep this setting on.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department will serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes