Original topic:

c9 pro android 7 and August security patch

(Topic created on: 09-29-2017 08:46 AM)
krishanh
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy C
I'm using c9 pro around 2 months but the problem is that you don't want to give what c series deserves. You are just taking it market failure nothing more than that . if you don't want to give updates then why you have launch this series in India .
0 Likes
6 Comments
advraman
Active Level 2
Galaxy C
right said....me to using C9pro for past couple of months but no update so far.....
0 Likes
krishanh
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
then which brand you will use oppo ,vivo , oneplus , moto , lenovo they worst thing. moto provide you latest andriod updates . but they all are chinese brand .
0 Likes
ram1986
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy C
dear samsung reply me.I'm using c9 pro around 6 months but the problem is that you don't want to give what c series deserves. You are just taking it market failure nothing more than that . if you don't want to give updates then why you have launch this series in India . j7 also updated what is this.
0 Likes
krishanh
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
yes a9 pro and c9 pro are both market failures even full c series is a failure to samsung
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
We would be unable to speculate on updates released, as updates are created by Google and released to manufacturers to ensure compatibility.To check for updates on your device, you can go to settings about device and tap software update.
0 Likes
krishanh
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
i'm sick of robotics reply. All i need a specific time and reason for this delay in c series upgradation
0 Likes