1. Install only necessary applications
2. don't install unnecessary apps which is can make device lagging
3. Don't use device irs charging
4. If u have received the updates dont update it immediately wait for other users experiences post update
5. Keep enough space on device which is help you device functionality smoother
Follow these steps to clear cache of your phone with recovery mode
1.Turn off the phone (hold power button and select “Power Off” from the menu)
2.Now, press and hold Power+Home+Volume Up buttons..
3.Keep holding until device logo shows up and phone restarts again, you should enter recovery mode. And clear the cache and reboot again. it'll remove unnecessary files stored on your device, and one more thing its won't harm your device its make your device run faster and smoothly
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support