Galaxy C
Share your questions, concerns and experiences in the Galaxy C forum and find help from members of the Samsung community.

Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

DATA SPEED ON STATUS BAR

Posted in: Galaxy C

I don't know why samsung phones don't have the current data speed in STATUS BAR while WiFi or mobile data is turned on like other phones..I use c9 pro and I really like that feature but unfortunately samsung phones don't have that so I suggest u to p...

Posted by: Yasin
Active Level 3

DOUBLE TAP WAKE-UP

why did samsung didn't introduced double tap WAKE-UP on samsung phonesit would have been cool if samsu ng introduces that features in its phones of year 2017 I wish samsung sees this and I hope it sends software update with this feature.don't u guys ...

Posted by: Yasin
Active Level 3

C9 pro Camera

Camera doesn't satisfies 16MP. Both Rear and Selfie cameras having the same problem. Better to remove beutify mode in selfie camera. All the pics taken with selfie camera are blurry.

connect smartphone

higuys I want to connect my c9pro device with car smartplay infotainment apart from Bluetooth aux and data cable.Is der anyway to cast smartphone to car infotainment system?thanx

device hanging up

Hi,I'm c9 pro user and currently facing a problem of suddenly screen blackout, hanging up sometimes and an unwanted restart. I'm not sure what causing this problem but it kinda getting my nervous and irritating me alot now.any anyone help me out in t...

tell me

koe yah btaa sakta hai ke c9 pro ke battery full hona ka baad notification pr battery full show hota haa ya nahi

c9 pro update coming

It has been revealed today via Twitter that Samsung has started testing a number of Galaxy smartphones for compatibility with Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.The smartphone is currently being tested with Android 7.0 Nougat include the Galaxy C5 ...

Posted by: Asok
Active Level 8

(Question) Data restoration

i recently restored my backup frm Samsung cloud. however...just b4 this activity...i accidently took a back-up and i had just lost some data (contact nos). while doing restoration frm samsung cloud...the phone just picked up this last data for restor...

Posted by: DISC
Beginner Level 2

c9pro nougat

good news for c series user.now samsung is testing nougat on c series in china ,confirmed by sammobile.check out https://www.sammobile.com/2017/08/10/nougat-galaxy-c5-c7-c9-pro

Posted by: sg2605
Active Level 6