Galaxy C
Share your questions, concerns and experiences in the Galaxy C forum and find help from members of the Samsung community.

Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

screen cracked

Posted in: Galaxy C

My Samsung C9 pro Outer Screen Is cracked but Touch Screen working Perfectly, Is there a replacement only for outer glass? Or it comes in one unit with the AMOLED screen?

Posted by: krish0
Beginner Level 2

over heat

Feed up with Samsung C9 pro over heat after using 5mins only.... I heard that China mobile do the same, but experience with Samsung unbelievable to me such a good preparing such products.....if really Samsung cares about customers...lets see what rep...

c9 pro update

samsung making fool for customers more low cast mobile already getting android N by mistake we buy c9 pro, j7 2016 is android N that phone cast just 12000 but l can buy this phone 34000rs really I getting more feel

smart view

smart view is not working, i have connected my LED and phone to the same wifi network but still it shows no device found ,so what do?

Mirror link for C9 Pro

I want to connect my C9 Pro with mirror link to my audio system in Hyundai Creta. It is not connecting and getting error that app is missing, can some one advise how to connect. Thanks

Posted by: Tully
Active Level 3

C9 pro update status

Hi,I have a C9 pro.When can I expect an update to Android 7.0 along with the August security patch? It would be really helpful to know the ETA for the update.Thanks in advance!!

Nougat Update

How long you will take for Nougat updateeven cheaper mobiles are getting the updatewhat is the use of paying Rs.30000 for C9Pro