Original topic:

Waste of Money = C9 Pro

(Topic created on: 05-07-2019 10:06 AM)
ImF
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy C
I m totally disappointed by the service and update from Samsung regarding samsung galaxy c9 pro.
I spent around 30k on this device and it's gone rubbish in 2 yrs .
They even don't care about the performance and monthly updates for devices.
Now it's full of problems and lag.Samsung ruined the well working device by their unoptimized and bad software of nougat and Oreo.
Now I can peacefully move to other brands.
9 Comments
loo
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
me to move other brand phone,s8 plus no camera blur
Victor12
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
imo c9pro is one of the best samsung devices it got 2 major updates which is simply amazing everything about it is really worth all the money don't know why u r complaining about it???
ImF
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
i play lots of pubg m. SD652 is capable of hd graphics but due to outdated kernel provided by stupid samsung software devs my phone heats lot and the battery drains as water on falls.
The Samsung custom softwares are not optimized .even phone lags in smooth pubg mobile
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
wise decision
mhd
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
need pie update for c9 pro
ImF
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
hope so
but it will ruin the device more
0 Likes
Dr_Anand
Active Level 6
Galaxy C
Bro, C9 pro is best mid-range phone by Samsung in 2017 but currently this time to upgrade our phone to A70 or A80. I'm planning to buy the Samsung A80.
ImF
Active Level 7
Galaxy C
don't go for first gen devices with new experimental features.Samsung is too lazy in full testing instead they release early without complete testing.And 0f course Overpriced as always. If money don't matter for you then you r good to go buy A80. Good Luck
rahulkataria
Active Level 4
Galaxy C

good post

0 Likes