Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro

(Topic created on: 10-03-2017 12:59 AM)
Sathishh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy C
when can we expect latest android is update.
most of lower end phones from samsung are having android 7.1 but still some phone like C9 Pro is running android 6 only.
9 Comments
Galaxy C
Yes Samsung We Want Update In C9 Pro 😠
PINTUA51
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
this month c9pro will get nougut. But date not confirmed.
Asok
Active Level 8
Galaxy C
where you get the news from
0 Likes
PINTUA51
Active Level 5
Galaxy C
from samsung customer service.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices. Nougat is already planned for the concern Samsung devices soon these are going to receive a nougat update.
0 Likes
Sathishh
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
I hope by now samsung is aware OS update release date. can you plz share it with us. hopefully requesting you to provide the answer not template reply
0 Likes
niknikkhil
Active Level 2
Galaxy C
Update c9 pro
0 Likes
Sathishh
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
still no update from samsung always sending copy paste message. plz give us the tentative date
0 Likes
Sathishh
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
it is waste of contacting samsung customer support team. no one is having information and as i observed in forum fasing lots of issue in my c9 pro. fingrprint scanner is not working. some time automatically some applications will open without touching phone. really unhappy to trust samsung...
0 Likes