Original topic:

Re: problems in c9 pro after update

(Topic created on: 12-05-2017 09:11 AM)
Broboost
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy C
Dear admin,
Not only running after latest technology and flagship phones, consider your other customers too. We don't expect these many hangings and errors in our phones. please try to come up with a solution for these problems.
7 Comments
Broboost
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
yes, even noughat update is released for us after oreo came into market, that too with many hangings and errors and too many app crashes.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thank you for your query. We would like to inform you that smart phone can be hanging, freeze , lagging and slow with many reasons like install any third party application (e.g. Antivirus, Call recorder, clean master, battery booster, battery saver etc.). It can be harm full for any smart phone. Samsung never recommended any third party application. It is harmful for device. So we would suggest to you kindly uninstall mentioned above application.
Kindly checks by following below mentioned steps for overcome the issue of Hanging:
1) Utilization of maximum storage from internal memory, may hang your device. For that we recommend you to delete some of the downloaded data from your phone for better performance as internal space should be 20% free OR’ transfer data to SD Card via My Files.
(Phone Application>>My Files>>Select Multimedia Data>>Press More>>Click Move>>Select Location of SD Card>>Click Move Here).
2) Menu> smart manger>clear ram.
3) Stop running application (Setting >>Application Manager>>Running>>Stop All Downloaded Application When Not Using).
4) Check all the applications are closed by using the Task Manager option.
5) Scan SD card and then check.
6) Software update handset (Setting>>Software Update>>Download update automatically>> update using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
7) Go to setting>General>Application Manager>All>Tap on 3 dots (right top) ‘Reset app preference’.

If still issue persists, we request you to operate the device in ‘Safe mode’ as steps are mentioned below:
1. You need to restart your handset by pressing power key.
2. Then, when Samsung logo appears on the screen long press volume down key and keeps pressing it.
3. You will see a safe mode label at bottom left side, when your handset will be entered into safe mode.
4. To exist safe mode kindly restarts your device. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
Broboost
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
Thanks for your reply. But
as u said there are no third party apps in phone. All the apps are either from Google or Samsung. Only a few apps are from play store which are editors choice apps.

1) almost 40 GB is free in my storage
2) 3 GB ram is free
3) no data in sd card
4) latest updates are installed already

This is the status of my phone. I need not do anything after reading ur answer as my phone is according to your answer before only. I think the problem is with the update. Kindly check for errors and app crashes in updates and release updates for them. I'm saying this because many are facing the same problem.

And please tell me whether I'll lose any data or not if I enter safe mode and what is the purpose of entering safe mode?
vyfhg
Active Level 2
Galaxy C
c9 pro update core
0 Likes
Mahii
Active Level 2
Galaxy C
In safe mode all the third party apps will directly disabled so u can find whether the problem is with apps or in ur update...
Regards
0 Likes
Broboost
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
will the data be lost ?
0 Likes
Nk0004
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
totally error
0 Likes