Original topic:

Outgoing call

(Topic created on: 07-08-2021 09:42 PM)
Annagiri
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy C
My Galaxy M31 has an issue with outgoing calls. Call gets disconnected automatically. Would appreciate a suggestion.
Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy C
Which service are you using, 🤔 generally this problem is not of the handset but of the service which we are using. This problem was frequent in bsnl and vi 🙄 but first plz tell which service provide u r using.
Annagiri
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
Hello,
I am with Airtel. This problem is with my phone only whereas my wife using same service provider but with another M31 is not facing this problem.
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy C
I am using jio connection in my case the scene is very different in a day time if you say I am receiving 10 calls or of this 2 calls owner will send me an sms saying where r u we are unable to reach you on phone. Or if I call shall get a msg like the user is out of network coverage area. Non the less even if the phone is next to you.
0 Likes
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Galaxy C
Exactly Same problem faced few days ago in my M21 model also...with Airtel service provider....
Do these simple step
1. Reset APN.
2. Reset network settings
3. Turn off and then on Airplane mode
4. Restart the device
Check by calling...it should be OK (as it was in my case)
M31isok
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
Hello this problem happens to me on WhatsApp calls
0 Likes
M31isok
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
Try going to the service centre, tge service centre may provide valuable inputs about your situation
0 Likes
Galaxy C

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Annagiri
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
Hello,

Regarding the issue,I complained to my service provider. He tried some setting changes and was not useful. Subsequently, the SIM card was changed and a DUPLICATE was put in same slot. But to this day,the issue is Not Resolved and I am tired of this handset. I am planning to return the set and ask for replacement. Samsung support to advise.on the matter. Ppl expedite and issue may viewed with all the seriousness it deserves.

Thanks,
Murali
0 Likes