Highlighted
dmjoshi
Active Level 4
I am using Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro handset.
The application "Lock Screen Stories", which is seen in all latest devices of Samsung, is not there in my phone.
I desperately want to install it in my hand set. Please someone help me as I could not find the said app in Play  Store or Galaxy Apps. 
I love this app and want it any how. 
Can anyone help me. 
Just to have this feature, I do not want to buy a new phone, as my C9 Pro is working absolutely flawless. It is a very nice phone and except this app, it has everything. 
Pl help. 
6 Comments
photographys9
Expert Level 5
sir, it's Samsung strategy....few devices only have that feature...you can't download it also from other sources.......as an example, I am using galaxy s9....it's don't have lock screen story app...but have video lockscreen option....so each and every device have their unique features.
dmjoshi
Active Level 4
All existing A series n M series hv that feature. I spoke with Samsung technical person. She asked me to search it on Play Store or Galaxy App, which I hv done many a times but no such app is available
photographys9
Expert Level 5
it's not possible I told you previously...if Samsung implemented software or firmware for it ,then only you will get that feature......
dmjoshi
Active Level 4
It is with OS version 9 - Pie, I suppose but C9 wl not get that update, I am sure

Hi there,

We appreciate your valuable comments regarding lock screen stories feature .

We have noted down this feedback and any update in this regard will be conveyed to you through various means of communication.
Happy to help you always!

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

dmjoshi
Active Level 4
See, I am not really happy with your this reply, as I always get this stereophonic reply from yr end. Pl give me some concrete justified reply. Or send me a link for lock screen stories application