Original topic:

Galaxy C9 Pro : Poor Responsibity for samsung

(Topic created on: 10-20-2017 05:06 PM)
techfry
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy C
There are no nought update for galaxy c9 pro from samsung. other companies giving all updates on there 10k range phones. but samsung not giving any update on high range 37k price phone.
Nokia is much better then this stupid phone. Nokia 3, 5, 6 & 8, all the handsets comes with 7.1 nought and planned upgrade with 8.0 oreo.
7 Comments
DHILLON_SAAB
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
absolutely true..
Samsung is earning with out of date products..
I m feeling about my c9 pro like seeing a black and white tv in showrooms of qled oled etc after knowing about other cheap smartphones of 8k running on nought 7
techfry
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
You are right my friend.
0 Likes
def
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
guys c9pro is directly going to get oreo...i have a c9pro as well.....if samsung is not releasing updates there may be comparability issues due to the processor.....i guess longer the wait lesser the bugs in the operating system
0 Likes
def
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
well that's just my lookout not taking any sides
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices. Nougat is already planned for the concern Samsung devices soon these are going to receive a nougat update.
0 Likes
binda
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
How soon?
0 Likes
hk1011
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
yours 37k... I'm having 65k samsung device with poor updates...not even Nougat 7.1
0 Likes