Original topic:

Extended warranty by samsung

(Topic created on: 03-03-2018 10:45 AM)
dd07
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy C
Dear users,
it is with great shame that i am posting this matter up to make u all aware how this samsung ppl cheated me.On 16 jan on advice of samsung rep on chat I bought a extended warranty pack for C9pro.Money was charged and i got the requisite data to activate it but the activation didnt happen.i called up customer care and after 3days on my persistent query they said I had purchased wrong pack.i lodged a complain and their customer head manager Mr.Rohit majumdar promised me that matter will be solved.Now recently he mailed me that my matter has been resolved and extension of 01 year warranty has been done.When I checked through the galaxy app warranty is same.Till now there has been no sort of communication from their end of my emails .please guide as how to relieve myself of this fraud.49fcd83a-46e1-4a82-a98d-a2c6feefdbf0.jpg
228fecc3-1508-43bb-9a71-27fd0050e26e.jpg
0 Likes
8 Comments
pratikswain
Active Level 9
Galaxy C
how to buy warranty is it possible
0 Likes
dd07
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
Yes it is.It is an extended warranty available at samsung site and at authorised service ce tres.
0 Likes
pratikswain
Active Level 9
Galaxy C
how much coast
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy C
Samsung extended warranty cannot be checked from Galaxy app, login to your samsung account through website and check, you will have all warranty details along with the account.
0 Likes
Prosenjit89
Active Level 8
Galaxy C
how much ?
0 Likes
CAManoj
Active Level 4
Galaxy C
can you provide Samsung login link
0 Likes
dd07
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
mr saltaf is wrong.Galaxy app provides imei no where in the warranty details are exhibited which is posted above as screen shot.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that we have dedicated support team so kindly mail your concern to support.India@Samsung.com . We will do our best to resolve your issue.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes