Original topic:

C9Pro Nougat update - A Truly Value for Money Experience

(Topic created on: 11-09-2017 07:13 AM)
Thar
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy C
Samsung. A most wonderful update done for C9pro. Though late and having kept your impatient customers like me waiting, Samsung has proved beyond any doubt that it truly gives Value for Money. Keep the good work going!

With the new Nougat update, the real power of C9Pro has come alive!

Keep it up Samsung! You are the best in the business!
0 Likes
Thar
Active Level 6
Galaxy C
8 November 2017 - Samsung released Nougat for C9Pro. Go to Settings- Software Update and check Manually
0 Likes
AnilM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
thanks....🖒
0 Likes
Thar
Active Level 6
Galaxy C
Hope you received the Nougat update on your C9Pro. It's a great rollout i should say and from what i have seen, the C9Pro performance has enhanced with its 6Gb RAM with Nougat as the OS. Do share your feedback too.
0 Likes
sugat
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
jio sim not working properly it means cant hear voice when making a voice call
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service & features you expect. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Thar
Active Level 6
Galaxy C
It would be kind of you to tell me what Samsung Experience Version 8.5 is?
Thar
Active Level 6
Galaxy C
Kind Attn: Samsung Admin
The app 'Samsung Members ' keeps stopping ever since C9pro received the Nougat update.
You may need to release additional minor updates to fix such problems. Some other apps like Hangouts too close unexpectedly.
0 Likes
harshrawat042
Active Level 3
Galaxy C
I connected earphone on my c9 pro and started music but guess what there was no sound coming in my earphones, i played many different songs, still no sound, and then i went to video player to play any video, the video started but freezed while its audio was playing and i was able to hear the sound in my earphone for videos, while the video was freezed and lagging. But then i closed video player to play music but still no sound, then i closed everything, and locked the phone and guess what i listened the phone lock sound in my earphones. I removed the earphone and connected once more and played the song from always on display, it played, still video lagging, and same music player problems while connecting the earphones when the phone is not locked.
I did reset app preference, the problems were still there in safe mode also, i factory reset my phone still having problems.
I use earphone 6 to 7 hours daily, but now i cant even the youtube video is lagging while earphones connected.
0 Likes
Mahii
Active Level 2
Galaxy C
Man I m facing the same issue after update... Video is lagging ... I think we need to wait for the next update.
0 Likes
Gunu
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
headphones are not working for any media. calls and system notifications are working fine. tried it in safe mode as well! New update is a pain!
0 Likes