Original topic:

C9 pro screen flickering issue

(Topic created on: 02-03-2019 01:32 AM)
manishsaini17
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy C
Seeing the issues from last 2 months. Started with proximity sensor issue and now screen starts flickering when we lock the phone. I have seen videos on youtube also. Many people are facing same issue. Samsung is not doing anything. No news I heard about when they are going to resolve the issue. If other C9 pro users faces same issue, anyone know what to do. How to make them listen the issues. New phones of samsung are launching. But i think after sometime they will have same issue. I checked youtibe C9 pro are not only users having issues other galaxy phones are also having issue.
18 Comments
hiteshgupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy C
nice
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that kindly follow the steps below to resolve the issue:-
1 Adjust the brightness of the device then check (Setting-->Display-->Brightness)
2 ""Disable the “Show Screen Updates"" option in developer options or completely disable the Developer options.""{(Setting-->Developer options (If its available & highlighted)-->Show Screen Updates)}
3 Check third party applications if downloaded recently. Post which check in Safe Mode, if the issue still persists.
4 If the device is in Safe mode and the problem still exists, we would advise you to create the Data backup & Factory Reset the device.
5 Periodic Software Update through FOTA, SMART SWITCH or Smart Tool is intended to resolve the issue as well. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Galaxy C
hello dear admin I am a tinderpal Singh and I am a tech youtuber I have uploaded many video of Samsung mobiles Samsung mobile always got many issue like the pink line green line line Shishu in Samsung galaxy s series and the next note series blasting with battery and then latest 2017 years series Samsung galaxy c series got screen flickering issue because there is a no any person which have tried to factory reset and they have many time did the software from Samsung service centre official service centre I have a bill and I have a make a video on this topic why the screen is flickering this issue happened on first time in December 31 2017 in midnight on my mobile phone Samsung galaxy c9 Pro first time then I complain to customer care Samsung care and also factory reset I did the software with Odin I upgrade my phone with Samsung smart switch from PC next OTA update and then it will not solve after I downgrade and upgrade phone I got a one other phone Samsung galaxy c9 Pro and then C7 Pro C5 3 phone got one by one every new updates and they got screen flickering option problem in every new update Samsung note 9 series c series for a software but it detect many problems and the camera quality is low also and it dept screen flickering screen blinking auto brightness always on display problem it show you if we on always on display then it show you brown screen on this time if you turn auto brightness then it is blinking light LED sometime up down up down this type of screen flickering so there is a tell no solution from Samsung care Samsung service centre I made the video and I publish the copy of will where I told them the issue of screen flickering and they did the software but this time after two or three hours later screen flickering restart again we did not open any developer option did not any screen overlay or secreen update screen surfers update option on we did not touch any other option I am using this Samsung galaxy c9 Pro and Samsung given us and we insert only sim and SD card when we detect any problem then we factory reset but the issue not solve now the third year going but your Samsung galaxy c series c9 Pro C7 C7 Pro and C5 and C5 Pro got this same issue screen flickering and there is a nobody doing the solution of Samsung the series you can send me a mail on my email id tinder technical @ gmail.com or I have uploaded video on my channel tinder technical youtube channel, youtube.com/tindertechnical samsung galaxy C9 pro screen flickering vide
0 Likes
manishsaini17
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
hi adjusting the brightness is not a solution.
I keep brigtness little down from medium. if i increase brightness it will drain batteey faster.

how to use safe mode. i do not know please explain.

what are fota, smart switch. let me know the process for safe mode and these tools
0 Likes
Galaxy C
hi i am tinder technical,i already call many time to care about this but no solution.
0 Likes
manishsaini17
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
above samsung admin wrote but i do not know how to do
0 Likes
manishsaini17
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
they are launching new phones. but do not care of providing services to current.
0 Likes
sreeha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
i have an issue with flickering of my screen since many days
0 Likes
manishsaini17
Active Level 1
Galaxy C
Samsung admin i tried the things you written above except the software update coz other people have used it and no solution. previously all updates are done directly. All solutions you provide are like hit and trial methods. All this happened after software update its your company duty to provide solution in update which fixes issues. Talk to your technical staff I am thinking now to put on your fb page so that other people know who want to buy new phone must get ready for issues. cause its not only in one phone go to youtube people have made videos regarding the issues in different samsung series phones. I was thinking to buy new phone previously but what is gurantee that new phone will not get same problem in updates
0 Likes