Original topic:

worst Smartphone Brand Cheaper Then Chinese Brands

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 09:21 AM)
DheerajJaiswal
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I Used Galaxy J6 1 Year, Galaxy S9, Galaxy 30s, Galaxy A51 and Finally I am Secure that Samsung is Worst Brand than Chinese Brands.
Even all Chinese Smartphone Brand Give Security Update and other Necessary Update Timely Every months but Samsung is very Worst.
I will Never Ever Advice to Someone for Purchase Samsung phones. 

8 Comments
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I had agreed with all your thoughts and even Samsung offers devices with highly priced. But did you will be really feel safe to use your banking apps in Chinese devices?
Frankly saying I mean i could easily connect my upi with Samsung pay will you able to connect yourPayment apps with other brand apps?
And I trust Knox protection
And I think its not the fault of Samsung it fully due to Samsung India devoloper team bcz outside India every device gets regular security patches
SudhirkumarS
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Chinese devices are worst about security
SudhirkumarS
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
all updates will release after lockdown
0 Likes
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Lockdown is a excuse bro....Samsung India developer team is basically weak
0 Likes
Galaxy A
bro Lockdown is for Other Brands to.. ... see their Update History in 3 months
0 Likes
Apurvhere
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
who told you community admin
0 Likes
sandyworld25
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes i feel the same the ota updates and even security updates are not rolling on time. hardly getting improvements updates while Users are facing many problems

-m30s
0 Likes
epopsy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
well, I don't think so....i am not sure if u genuinely mean this or u r manipulated to do so..but trust me..our whole family relies on Samsung from TV to mobiles and we have never had complaints...you cannot call a brand as worst tho