Original topic:

wifi speed issue on galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 03:26 PM)
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Does anyone face issue with wifi after the last update?
I have got a 200mbps connection at home and i connect my phone in 2.4ghz band, i should normally get around 40-50mbps. However after this update probably, the speed fluctuates, one moment I'm getting 53mbps the next I'm 10mbps sometimes even 2 or 3Mbps. This happens while using the phone and even YouTube music starts to buffer. At first i thought the problem was with my internet connection, i tested the same with a oneplus 7 and Redmi k20. It works fine and the problem is only with this device. Samsung support wasn't much help and there are no authorised service centres where I live. I will attach some screenshots of the issue that I'm facing. Lemme know if someone is facing similar issue. 

12 Comments
Amrood12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
firstly disconnect the Bluetooth headset and turn it off.Make sure your are not standing near microwave or Tv.Then try speed test.you must have to turn off Bluetooth.then see results.
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
will try it and share the results.
0 Likes
Amank2020
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
use 5ghz wifi , bt interfares with 2.4ghz sometimes
0 Likes
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i don't get 5ghz signal in my room. it was working fine in 2.4ghz till about last week.
0 Likes
Amank2020
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
never faced such issue though ... my amazfit bip also stays connected
0 Likes
Rsreddy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you can switched off Bluetooth connection and then check it
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
will try it and share the results.
0 Likes
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
with Bluetooth turned off it works fine. however i wish i could use both wifi and Bluetooth for my headphone at the same time. Thankyou all for responding to my query.
0 Likes
Dudikof81
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Dear All,

I have same low spees wifi problem

How can I solve?

Thank You

0 Likes