Original topic:

wifi connectivity problem

(Topic created on: 03-15-2020 12:21 PM)
OnkarK
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Dear respective, 
As I already asked in community,  i am facing problem in my Samsung  A 50 while connecting to open wifi.
I had also followed all your steps which u had suggested for the same.
1 i had reset network settings from general management 
2 I also had checked all 3rd party apps from safe mode by restarting and pressing down volume key

But the issue is same as it is.
Please check the attached snap which showing the issue. There are two wifi networks one is pocco phone which is secured and second is tends which is open and to which I want to connect my phone ( want to connect to tenda network) the same network showing  NETWORK SELECTION DISABLED ASSOCIATION REJECTION error.

10 Comments
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
reset your phone....last option
0 Likes
OnkarK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
that may be an option...
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Are you connecting to a 5 GHz wifi network?
0 Likes
OnkarK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
hi.. how and from where to know this 5 GHz frequency ?? this Tenda is a router to which I am trying to connect..
0 Likes
OnkarK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
can you explain why that other information is showing below wifi name..?? ( check snap)
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yes, I can explain what is happening, that tenda router is allowing connections to specific mac id or devices and yours isn't one of them. So maybe when you are trying to connect it's simply rejecting your request.

In short, the router is configured in such a way that only some devices can connect to it.
0 Likes
OnkarK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yeah if it configured like this then it may possible.. but other samsung devices are getting connected with same router... can you give me a solution on this??
0 Likes
Paty
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Bro.. did you find any solution for this. ?? My s10 plus cant comnect to 5ghz wifi since few weeks...
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,

In order to examine the issue occurring in your device, kindly send device log file within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details using Samsung Member Application i.e. Samsung Member Application > click on + icon > send feedback > error report > collect log files > attach.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes