Original topic:

wifi calling keeps getting disconnected

(Topic created on: 11-30-2021 05:35 AM)
samm20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
i own a galaxy A52 handset. I need to call a lot and due to poor network coverage i use wifi calling. Wifi calling get disconnect after a while a gets difficult to reconnect and mostly an incoming call doesn't connects. wifi calling and other call app are not under battery optimization. please help me to resolve this.
6 Comments
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Is the network poor in your area for all handsets or does your specific phone has this issue?
samm20
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
poor for all handsets and service providers
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
If it is same for all devices and providers then only option you have left now is to install a network booster in your house or use some good quality wi-fi connections.
0 Likes
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Check ur network coverage in ur area
M Using A52 since March still no issue with calling
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try resetting network settings once.. may work.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and the battery-saving feature disables all network connections to save battery and issue might be happening because of it so please disable the power-saving mode then the issue also might be resolved.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes