Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

why Galaxy A20s restarted during charging?

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 05:03 PM)
arijit7866
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I connect my phone with charger. After some time, it resarted.why?please anyone help me.
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
software glitch present bro ...once try to reset the device
arijit7866
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
is there any other option available without resetting the device?
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
see bro ..this type of issues mainly comes when you simply update software via mobile data or wifi which is not process for samsung device..as samsung provides non A/B partition type Ota software not like other companies hence if someone simply update software via mobile data or wifi then there will be chances to welcome software loop hole which produces various problems in device...it's recommended to install software via smart switch otherwise flash that via odin or through authorised samsung service center as samsung use odin only for their official purposes.... so for now turn on safe mode then see what is happening if issue not solved then please reset your device once which helps to clear few software glitch from device...because as per my experience it's software glitch only👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro if I am able to give you proper way ..then please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comments 👍🙂
0 Likes
Mihir14
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Format or reset your phone
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
system wipe cache partition or factory data resetting device will help resolve the restarting issues...
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
also make sure that auto restart option is turned off....
0 Likes
arijit7866
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yes,I checked and it was turned off.
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
clear the data of the device care in your setting >apps
and check the for the update to fix the problem permanently. The tips I told,may work untill you restart the mobile manually.( check that you have turned off the the auto restart option in your setting )
0 Likes