Original topic:

unknown beep

(Topic created on: 02-26-2020 06:48 PM)
marvo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I keep getting an unknown beep on my a50 every few seconds. What could be the cause.?
0 Likes
2 Comments
TheFad
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Do you have notification reminder on? this is normally in your accessibility settings. If that doesn't work, it might be your NFC. Samsung phones make a beep sound when they interact with fields (such as your credit card). try to turn NFC on and off again or just keep NFC off.
0 Likes
IMaadh
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
you need to confirm it comes from 3rd party app or hardware issue, simply boot into safe mode.

1. Press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release.

2. Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release.

3. To confirm, tap Safe mode.
》The process may take up to 30 seconds to complete.
》Upon reboot, 'Safe mode' appears in the lower-left of the unlock / Home screen.

4. With Safe Mode enabled, test device and app functionality.

even the sound comes while ur in safe mode it means there might be a internal app issue or hardware issue resetting or flash new firmware can be fix this issue if not u need to replace faulty part.

if the sounds stop you need to find the 3rd party app which controlling your device and uninstall it.

also check NFC like @TheFad mentioned above.

if its help i wish you can help me with a Subscribe to my YouTube Channel https://youtube.com/c/wisdomsolutions
0 Likes