Beginner Level 2

purchased a samsung a50 on 18/08/2019, wasted rs.17000. a50 is having severe problems, it restarts by it self, unable to use the phone. tried factory reset but to no avail. visited samsung service centre at thiruvalla, they reinstalled the software, but the problem still remain. they recommend to change motherboard, costing around 10000, says it is out of warranty. this is a mfg defect. a large percentage of a50 face this problem. hence it should be taken as an exception and repaired at samsungs cost. i feel they at samsung use poorquality rawmaterials to manufacture their phone, hence such a large percentage of a50 face this restart problem. customer care is also very poor. how can a custmer verify the quality of motherboard at purchase, samsung gives you poor quality and they cheat. not going to spend a penny on this trash phone. next time avoid samsung, because they give worst quality phones

6 Comments
Expert Level 1
very sad for u
Expert Level 1
i too have same phone, but didn't faced such problems
Expert Level 1
may be 1 of 1000 phones have this problem
Active Level 8
I have never experienced such issues. Goto Samsung Members app and tap + icon. Now tap Phone Care and tap automatic check. Verify check each and every function of your phone.
Active Level 8
u are unique. send ur phone to samsung for R & D.

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your incovenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support