Original topic:

touch issue

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 08:04 AM)
Maninder2
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
There is a weird issue I am facing with this product. The touch is not smooth as it supposes to be but this is not the main problem. The phone touch works as it supposes to work when I am using the phone while holding it in hands but when I am trying to use it while putting it on a flat surface the touch is not responsive at all. It may be a hardware problem of any sensor may be grip sensor is not working properly but I didn't expect this from Samsung. Also when I compared the colors of this phone with other products of Samsung. The colors are quite faded and dull. While I really appreciate the amazon technical support team as they run diagnostics on my phone and as soon as they realized there are some issues they are providing me a replacement. But Samsung you **bleep**..! I recently brought A50s also but there is no issue with that product. I think it's some bug or glitch or software or hardware issue with A50s. Please watch the attached video if you don't understand the problem I am facing.
0 Likes
2 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue of the touch screen of your device kindly follow below given steps:-

1. The phone touch screen could stop working due to physical damage.
Physical damage: The touch screen is broken or damaged. High temperature, cold, moisture, magnet, static electricity can all damage touchscreen of Android phone.

2. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
Settings > General Management > Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Maninder2
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
not solution
0 Likes