Original topic:

software update

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 01:39 PM)
Deepti3103
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Team,

It's been rumored since months now that an update has been rolled out for A50 india version with OneUI 2.0 and May security patch but am unable to find any such update on my Device .

When would an update be received as recently am facing an issue with phone setup and battery drain with samsung member app crash and few other ones .
3 Comments
PkgAbhi
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
In March I think, they rolled out Android10 with Feburary security patch.
few had updated and Samsung found major flaws in the update and pulled it back.
Later they announced Androis 10 update on April again and is postponed to May. No updates regarding the same yet and there was no security patches also.
we can wait for bug free update, may be I don't know when we gonna get it.
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
My friend don't wait for update it will never come so don't waste your time.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
2) Close background running apps:-Tap on recent key and close the background running application.

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

You may need to try clearing the app cache and data within your Settings to resolve "app crash" issue:

>>>Launch your settings>apps>crashing app>storage>touch clear cache &clear data.

If the issue still persist and about the other issues , kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes