Original topic:

software bug after upgrading Samsung galaxy a70 to android 11

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 12:43 AM)
sinamcr7
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I have an issue after upgrading to android 11, after some time of activity the rotation stuck and doesn't work, so I must restart the phone to solve this temporarily, and it's very annoying especially in games

Please help me fix this annoying issue permanently.

12 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
as of now perform these below steps one by one and observe

A. Wipe Cache Partition.

Steps to perform.

1) Turn off the device.

(Connect with type C cable and connect with pc/laptop or type c earphone only for Android 11 )
...........OR.......
IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER MOBILE THEN CONNECT WITH CABLE WHETHER IT IS TYPE C TO TYPE C OR MICRO USB PORT take help of otg connector to connect with other mobile.

2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

B. Reset App Preferences.
Settings >Apps> Tap on Top Right 3Dots and select Reset App preferences.

C. Go to settings >general Management >reset>reset settings.

(NOTE : Reset settings/ Reset App preferences, change all settings to default)
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
And also Check update for Android system web view in playstore if available then update it , if not then check yash agarwal post it may help you

It may be the reason
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I can't update android system web view.It shows pending and after sometime buffering stopped.Also chrome too experiences that issue.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes just keep trying all are facing this issue for this app just click on update and leave
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Scoldy09
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hey pal please fix the rotation issue since updated to the new version the rotation is stuck. I am unable to rotate the phone into landscape mode please fix it soon...
akhii9081
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm facing some issues after upgrading my Samsung A70 after upgrading to android 11. phone gets stucks while using games and Instagram, WhatsApp also facing issues.
It is very annoying please fix this
IEP
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Any updates on this? My A70's accelerator also doesn't react to anything since android 11 update!

Is there at least a way to roll back to android 10??

0 Likes