Original topic:

slow updates bye bye samsung

(Topic created on: 03-28-2021 07:04 AM)
Alfi1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
After long waiting for an update in my Samsung A70 I moved to iOS (iPhone 11 128Gb) because of Samsung's delay to providing the OTA updates. Samsung  brand name is actually ruin android itself  bylosing their market share and customers. Samsung's new strategy is quiet strange, they wil publish a press release related to upcoming updates and spread rumors about their update. So customers will stop complaining about regular update. After some months they will release the update. As usual the customers will forget about the delay. 

Samsung is making lots of new mobiles will identical names. In the initial stage this wil boost up the market share. But within 5 years they will loose about 60% of the market share and some other brands will take their place for sure. Apple is atleast giving 7+ years of update. Resale value of apple is too high compare to Samsung. With cheap plastic built and aluminium colour fading plastic rims with no customer support Samsung is cheating the buyers. Once they will find this and everyone will leave this brand that's for sure. 
21 Comments
Doub1ex
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
What update you mean? ONEUI?
Alfi1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
about providing latest updates.
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bro why are you writing here after changing phone.... You upgraded good for you.. enjoy your new phone.
Alfi1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
if I leave Samsung and go behind other brand due to service issue and didn't share my experience how other customers will understand this.
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Why you want to influence others and how you can do so?? You got better take and leave what you want to leave. Dont waste your energy for such useless discussion. Everyone will make there own decisions with there own experience and sense. We appreciate your experience sharing but that's all bro move onn.
0 Likes
BigrraNawab
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Not bad 😁
0 Likes
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Hi,
There is a great difference between Apple and Samsung brother.
You can't buy an apple phone with normal budget.
So difference will be there for sure.
0 Likes
Alfi1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I brought Samsung A70 with the price range around 1500 AED. In that case we can wait a little bit and buy an I phone right?? after sales value is Samsung is too cheap due to the large number of manufacturing of identical named smartphones.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Well hope you are enjoying Apple better then Samsung, good for you. Do share the experience with comparison 🙃
0 Likes