Original topic:

samsung is testing patience

(Topic created on: 01-28-2021 11:44 AM)
Nooneeee
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung is rolling out update day by day for the Lower varients no matter wt the schedule is but when ever we ask about update regrading the models which haven't recvd it yet they simple refer to schedule as if they are thoroughly following it and do that shamelessly... This is really irritating.. I have A51 and got to know that M21 updated yesterday right after M31... Is this some kind of joke? Pathetic Samsung pathetic...

Note: the guy who comment on every post like this with schedule screen shot plz don't comment here we all have seen it... I will report u if u will do so
17 Comments
Galaxy A
This is absolutely not a joke. These users also pay for their devices and they also expect better services, right? Never think that if you paid more, you should get the update earlier. This thumb rule only applies to flagships.
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
don't you think that m series runs one ui core still you are unable to get the difference. don't you know that you will get 3 years android update whenever is update coming you are getting it na ? then what is problem whether you get it early or on schedule date you will still get the update. don't you get security patch ? earlier than a71 . same a71 users can ask from you even paying more than a51 does this make sense .
Tbh it does not. you should know difference between full one ui vs one ui core
ps -no intention to hurt anyone feelings sorry if my comments hurt your feelings
Nooneeee
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I know... Only thing is if they are about to release updates like this then no point in releasing this schedule thing i
0 Likes
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
and even if you want update early you won't get bug free experience. like s10 was pretty example or even if talk about mi A3 where devices got bricked 🤣 .even after paying more than m21 , m31 user ,I am not complaining about it . but one thing I want is well optimized software and bug free experience
0 Likes
Nooneeee
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This thumb rule apply on every device its a fact don't he offended if its not than why M series get one ui core and not full one ui accpt it dude...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Listen , M series had "one ui core" and A51 is having "one ui" so Does m series have less features to be optimised and develop, while A51 has many features and need an optimization so i takes time .
0 Likes
Galaxy A
A51 is on Jan patch and A71 here is on Oct patch.

Its better to Boycott Samsung products, because company is struggling under new management.
Galaxy A
Company is struggling to provide updates? Ha! They provided Android 11 updates to 3 devices in the last 2 weeks, and other security updates to other devices, and you think this is called struggling just because one device is not receiving updates?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Then what it is called?
Why 1 device is not receiving updates on time?

Adding to the mismanagement, A71 in some region got November patch in Jan and some regions are getting Jan patch.

I guess BA's are not allowed to talk about company's mismanagement.

LOL.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣