Original topic:

samsung galaxy a50s 2.5 one ui update

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 09:29 PM)
sam1090
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My samsung galaxy a50s 2.5 one ui update. I am facing slow network poblem.the same sim card jio I am trying to my other realm xt phone but no network poblem I found, realme xt same sim card jio network experience are really good, but same sim card jio I fund network poblem.like slow network and not working network. Repeted yourube video buffering and Google search poblem. Why samsung phone network poblem please solve the network poblem. 😡😡😡😡😡💔💔💔💤💤💤
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
take it to service centre after taking backup in smartwitch PC and mobile
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
once try to reset network settings and sim card APN settings. restart you mobile and check.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and to resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes