Original topic:

samsung galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 07-26-2020 10:11 AM)
Banjit
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Disappointment regarding wallpaper collection of A50... free wallpapers are of very poor quality.. samsung should manage their walpapers in categories.. other brands like realme provide high quality wallpapers free of cost where as samsumg demand premeum for better wallpapers ... wallpapers which are free of cost are literally unusable ...  team samsung if u r getting this post plz work on wallpaper saction.. because wallpaers and themes are the only things which make the phone look new and fresh 
8 Comments
ĐîkÜ
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Definitely it is true. They provide garbage in terms of wallpapers and themes.
Galaxy A
bhai idhar security patch time se nei milti hai aur milti hai toh with lot of bugs, and tum wallpaper ki baat karte ho😄
Banjit
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
i guess it's not very late bro.. because i m getting updates regularly.. but yes it has many bugs .. after the last update of june security patch update i m facing overheating issue and delay in charging time..
Catz420billa
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
sahi bola bro😂
0 Likes
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Bruh, default wallpapers is the least of our concerns. A50 has a gorgeous OLED panel. Use some Amoled wallpapers. My suggestion is "AmoledPix" app on playstore. Backdrops also is not a bad option.

If you're on Reddit, go to r/amoledbackgrounds for more OLED wallpapers.
Banjit
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
bro i think u r a 3rd party app lover 😁... depending on 3rd party application after investing 20k is not eye pleasing ....
0 Likes
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Ya but the apps are free right? And default wallpapers are usually bad in most phones. 😅

I have used so many phones in my life. First thing I do is change the default wallpapers in every phones haha.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Try going to Galaxy Store, and search about new themes, wallpapers and AODs. I know they're not as good as stock ones, but they still might help you giving you something different. 🙂
0 Likes