Original topic:

samsung **bleep**

(Topic created on: 05-28-2020 07:53 PM)
ErAakash
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung Galaxy a50 android 10 update came finally and fingerprint sensor is not working anymore if you guys are suffering than do tag this post.
14 Comments
ErAakash
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I had to format my phone its working now
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes format also help if it creates problem after update 👍
0 Likes
Arbinn
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
my fingerprint is perfect!
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Fingerprint issue " kindly follow the given below steps:-

1) kindly try to re-register your fingerprint after removing it by following these steps.
Disable fingerprint register a new fingerprint:-Settings>> Bio metric and security>>Fingerprints>Continue>>Set secure screen lock>>Start with center.

2) If you bend your finger or use a fingertip, the device may not recognize your fingerprints. Press the fingertip so that your fingertip spreads over the wide surface of the fingerprint recognition area.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
ErAakash
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I fixed it already as usual I had to format my phone just like everytime I get a update. 👍
0 Likes