Original topic:

samsung a71 heating problem

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 09:01 PM)
karthi-26
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I buy a samsung a71 on 03-07-2020 but that phone as a heating issue  of top to middle of the screen is getting more heat as same as blackside also heating .I used the phone in AC room phone getting a light heating is produced but i used the phone to normal room phone getting more heating is produced but is a new phone

11 Comments
Galaxy A
just try a factory reset for first. and if your problem is not solved then visit a service center. they will do software and check the handset. if software issue they will deliver the handset. if not they will inform you the details
0 Likes
karthi-26
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

i already give to service centre but service centre technician said no heating issues but phone getting heating problem

0 Likes
karthi-26
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

i already reset the phone 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
most probably it may software error
0 Likes
Galaxy A
it is normal heat below 48 degrees. company has set the limit at 48. but not any handset will heat that much. all handsets will have a lil bit heating as its work. if u feel very high temperature check whem the problem happens(if using any particular apps)
0 Likes
Samsung_6hpsKgW
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
48 degrees is high temperature
0 Likes
Samsung_6hpsKgW
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
I am using Samsung m30 for I week When data turns on mobile heating occur..... heavily
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I am also a owner of Galaxy A71. I too face heating problem while I use wifi Hotspot , Video recording and Charging. It's too much heat. Not normal.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
visit a service center they can help with it. am also working in a service center. but its only possible to check handset when seen.
0 Likes