Original topic:

samsung a71 charging problem

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 10:33 PM)
navneetVerma
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
I bought it 10 days ago thought it was a software issue but even after updating or resetting my device problem is still there
While charging it says super fast then after 1 sec fasting  charhing or vice versa 
If I use it while charging it won't charge for next 5-10mins what should I do?
27 Comments
deepakprasanna
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
I bought this Samsung a71 just before 55 days and it was not good in tower adaptive sense .... sometimes display is hanging and finally super fast charging came to normal charging and now its not at All charging.. congrats Samsung.... I never thought that Samsung will be like this... and for past 2 years I used Oppo F3 + honestly I'm saying that I never faced any one issue except sometimes over heating
navneetVerma
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
ab to return bhi nhi ho sakta ab to service center par jao
amanrathor
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
bro my problem is my phone is not charging with Samsung original charger but it charge with other charger my original charger and cable is fully functional I checked with other phones
0 Likes
Pammu08
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

SAME ISSUE, WHAT TO DO BRO THIS IS SO WEIRED, HATE SAMSUNG 

0 Likes
sami070
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I bought mine last week and experiencing the same issues on the first charge.  Software updates won't fix it. Support suggested to request a replacement, sales won't do a replacement, they only do the refund. My trade-in is already shipped to them and they don't want to do a replacement. Samsung support is a joke! I am about to record the whole issue and put it on youtube. This phone is defective and needs to be recalled!

0 Likes
Georgeci
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same charging issue with my new A71!!!

0 Likes
PPBHATTJR
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
my phone is not supporting it's superfast charger
0 Likes
Pammu08
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
CHARGING ISSUE WORST SAMSUNG
0 Likes