Original topic:

samsung a50s ui issue

(Topic created on: 10-18-2019 10:11 PM)
Paramvirsingh51
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
 Hi 

I am purchase your Samsung mobile galaxy a50s w.e.f dt. 04/10/2019. I have phasing a problem in calling time display problem like end of the call phone display contrast high for few sec for every receiving calls. I visit your service center and these provide a software update and return my phone. Again few hours i phase same problem then i  again visit your service center. They create a DOA for display problem and i received new phone. After some time i phasing same issue in my new a50s phone. I am very disappointed for this issue and i check this is software issue like your U.I 1.5 software has already work on a BUG. This Bug is finger print scanner bug. If i use finger print scanner and my phone set on standby mode and i received a call and end of call display light is high for mile sec. if i i close my finger print scanner i don't have phase any issue but i use this finger print scanner i pay you for all features.

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM AND SOLVE THIS ISSUE IN 1 OR 2 DAYS. BECAUSE I HAVE NOT TIME FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE.

THIS SAME PROBLEM IS PHASE YOUR ALL A50S MODELS AND I HOPE YOUR PROVIDE ME A GENUINE SOLUTION AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM IN 1 OR 2 DAYS.

THANKS & REGARDS
PARAMVIR SINGH

26 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro go to the service centre from where you bought the product, specify that you are facing the same issue and if they are satisfied with your concern they will replace the product and also you can ask for refund since you have purchased twice. Also of they dont agree then call the customer service centre from samsung members and they will help you out with refund. If this solves your problem then kindly accept this as a solution. peace
0 Likes
Galaxy A
already replace this product bro you have samsung a50s phone
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
no i use A20, bro iam talking about refund and to buy some other samsung smartphone. I wont advise you other cos. smartphones as samsung is one of the best smartphones than the rest even when it has flaws
0 Likes
Galaxy A
it is possible to they refund my money because there is software bug
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
you have to get a DOA from the service centre. They will tell you to upgrade to other level smartphone most probably. DOA will be given if the product is malfunctioning. Check with the service centre. Before going to service centre visit the dealer from whom you purchased and try to make a deal with him like i will purchase some other smartphone because DOA will be issued to that dealer only. Do it fast as return policy is 14 days. Any other querries do let me know. If you feel your problem is solved please accept this a solution.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
refund i doubt
0 Likes
Galaxy A
already doa same problem I phase another one
0 Likes