Original topic:

samsung a30s lock screen shadows problem

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 03:35 PM)
iv12
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung, I know your products are well checked and branded. But I am using Samsung A30s and facing some issues with the lock screen when only fingerprint is enabled. Someone says to disable that feature, but really that is not a solution.I also noticed many members who had this phone have experienced this problem. I really don't know why Samsung is still running this mobile without even solving this issue. I am really angry on the Samsung showroom staff who actually said that this mobile is better than M series for just to sell his product, so I have bought this device. But really M series is better than A series. Still now no solution for this.

This is the link, and you can check in that he also have had the same issue in his same A30s device.

0 Likes
7 Comments
CAMohit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I am also facing the same problem
iv12
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
oh okay bro.
Tomorrow I am going to visit service center and I shall tell you the solution if they resoved it😊.
0 Likes
CAMohit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Okk sure
Please rply in both the cases if ur problem resolve then i should also go
And if not, then what reply they given to u
iv12
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Sorry bro, there is no time to visit service center. If I visit, definitely I will reply you the solution😊.
0 Likes
iv12
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
okay bro, sure.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details about the issue you are facing, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
qadija
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Whenever i set a dark wallpaper on my lockscreen i see green lines on my wallpaper and it really irritates me and the picture is all destroyed. please fix this lock screen issue!
0 Likes